Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Presentation link


A link to a presentation I gave at the Sondereggar Symposium at Northern Michigan University. This presentation, "A Finnish Immigrant Response to Industrial Labor: A Study of Material Culture," discussed some early research that led to writing on the material culture of the Finnish immigrant labor and political movement. After clicking on the link, scroll down to #13 and click on that link for audio of the presentation.

http://www.acs.nmu.edu/media/sonderegger2006.xml

1 comment:

MartaC said...

Your blog is very interesting. I was looking for fellow mushers in the U.P! Looks like I found one =) Do you have a team? Have you ran any races?? I am from Marquette, MI. I have relatives in the Keweenaw. You will have to email me soon; training season is starting!! Marta C